WP 1 - Deliverables
- D1.2 Laboratory tests simulating indirect bioleaching of copper-bearing kupferschiefer...
- D1.3 Effects of the conditions anticipated in deep-buried fractured Kupferschiefer ore body...
- D1.4 Overall systems model for bioleaching on local scale incorporating the results of the...
- D1.5 Identification of effective and appropriate approaches to eliminate bacteria introduced...
WP 2 - Deliverables
- D2.1 Site selection and parameter database report
- D2.2 Geological model, deposit block model and reserveoir model report
- D2.3 Stimulation design and cost report
- D2.3 Stimulation design and cost report (Second Part)
- D2.4 Look-up tables for frac permeability, leaching efficiency and operational and investment cost
- D2.5 Summary report scale up and leaching efficiency evaluation report
WP 6 - Deliverables
- D6.1 Report on dissemination, exploitation and communication
- D6.2 Report on stakeholder assessment processed during two stakeholder workshops
- D6.3 Corporate design manual
- D6.4 BIOMOre Website
- D6.5 Established social media representation
- D6.6 Brochures, leaflets and newsletter and film
- D6.7 Report on activities of the press bureau including media monitoring report
- D6.8 Report summarising dialogue activities and results with user groups
- D6.11 Report summarising capacity buildings activities and results
WP 7 - Deliverables
- D7.1 Economic evaluation of coupled chemical-biochemical underground block leaching scenarios
- D7.2 CAPEX, OPEX analysis and assessment of the entire metal leaching and recovery process
- D7.3 Economic evaluation and risk analysis of a potential in-situ bioleaching operation...
- D7.4 Identification of potential zones where the process can be implemented in future